Saturday, July 27, 2013

Saturday, July 27, 2013


 
I have some pictures from last night.  Cindy came over for dinner and we had mexican chicken with cauliflower rice and Artic Zone fake ice cream.  We watched World's Dumbest... and Cindy took a couple of pics of Loki laying against my leg.

 
 
 
 
This picture was cry-worthy.  I had to crop myself out of it, but this shows that Loki voluntarily layed against me and put his head on my thigh.  He might be a love dog, after all.

Cindy took this picture...I had to crop out a little of me and the mess.  :)  But Loki did this voluntarily.  It could have been because there was so much crap on the sofa he didn't have room to lay anywhere else. but I think he loves me.



I took this picture later of Loki sleeping against my leg.


Loki did the love thing again this morning on the blue couch.  I even hoisted him up on my side and he stayed there a little bit -- of course, I was petting like mad the whole time. I think he does that when he wants me to get up.  Before that, he came over and started licking my heel that was sticking off the sofa cushion.

No comments:

Post a Comment