Thursday, July 18, 2013

Thursday, 7:20 PM, July 18, 2013:

 This blog is for Nick and Cathy and Gabe so they can see how Loki is doing the entire time they are away.

Nick and Loki a few days ago - at Cathy's.
 
 
I tried to get a pic of Loki and me at my house. I sat in front of the window because it wouldn't show my cluttered house in the background.  Loki couldn't look up because he was too busy watching cats.Yeah...I realize how I look.  This is probably as good as a pic of me as I'm going to get.

 
Loki climbing me to look out the front window.  He pretty much always stays by me.
 

 
We are at my house...so far so good. I went out in the yard with Loki - I think he remembered the yard because he went straight to the back door after he tried to eat cat food. I had to go out with him and sweat like a whore in church because I had to secure the perimeter. I'm petrified that he will get out. He pooped in two different places in my yard, so that is taken care of for today. :)

 
He peed on my broom by the back door. He lifted his leg and peed on it - marking it, I guess. He was awfully interested in how it smelled. And I stopped him just now from peeing on my vacuum clearner.

 
The cats so far are not attacking him. This is the third time he's been here and they are still wary of him, but no hissing yet. Oliver, in particular, is very interested in him. Loki woudn't eat a treat and I think that is because Oliver stalked him with it. He is taller than the cats now. The one to worry about, of course, is Jasmine. She hasn't graced us with her presence yet.

 
I think Loki will make me want to clean...that is a good thing. After today's events, I was very tempted to just stay at your house where it is quiet and not come here until tomorrow.

 
I should get Loki a bed because I have no rugs. The only problem is that the cats might not let him use it.

Well, I am already tired. I need to make chicken and green beans. My Marsteller interview is this Tuesday now.....they changed it.




After peeing on my broom,
Loki ate one of my coasters.
 



Loki with Leo in front of him and Oliver behind him.
 

 
 
 








9:35 PM update - Loki doesn't seem to want to go outside by himself.  When I let him out, he just stays on the deck and looks back in unless I go out there with him. 

Loki, tearing up at least the 3rd tissue he has managed to get a hold of.  Thanks, Loki.


Loki and his "meanie face" from a few days ago.  Just in case anyone is nostalgic for the meanie face.


 

How can he make that big a mess with one tissue?

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment