Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sunday night

I am afraid that Loki is bored here.  I have to be on the computer a lot because I'm working on my class.  I ran over to Petco and bought him an antler and a toy.  He loved the antler and chewed it for a long while.  This picture sucks but I was trying to get him chewing it. 

The toy is okay but hard for him to grab....and it needs a person on one end.  I think he wanted me to play so he came over here and kept jumping up and biting my armhole in my nightgown.  It was all fun and games until he bit me in the armpit.  >:/  It hurt like hell and if it bruises at all, I am so putting a picture in this blog.

I made a video on my phone and I will put it on here when it finally shows up in my gmail.  It might take 3 days, the way my phone is acting. 

I guess I've done all of the school work, so I'm getting ready to head back to Loki's house.  I am going to sack out on the sofa and watch reruns of something.  I ate two Atkins bars (ones that I bought, thank you very much) so ....anything goes.

Day after tomorrow is the job interview.  I hope you are praying that I get that job. 



No comments:

Post a Comment