Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sunday morning July 21, 2013

I'll finish up with pictures from last night:


Loki last night after continuing to tear up the envelope The mess is more unreal than you can tell here.
Loki jumping up on me Saturday night...he would grab my hand too - I think he was trying to tell me it was time to go to his house.

I ate one of Gabe's breakfast sandwiches (200 calories) and Loki really wanted some.  I gave him the last small bite and then he layed down at my feet like this.  I was watching "MONK" on TV.
 
Guess who started creeping down the hall to this morning?

Loki is willing to brave the cats to see what is going on in the bathroom.



I think Loki would prefer that the cats stay out but he might realize that is a bigger job than he cares to handle.
Loki is also checking out the bedroom today.  I had to take a large "hair ball" (looks more like a big sausage) from him.  Ewwww.  I wonder how much cat hair he has managed to eat here?  I feed him some of his crunchies here and he ate them all....Zahi and Oli both came right up to the bowl and tried to get their heads in it.  I was standing there watching and Loki would give them a look (stare) but he didn't growl or snap at them.  He might become a cat dog after all.

Finnegan was cute last night - he kept waiting at the top of the stairs and he obviously wanted me to go down there.  Finally, I said, "Okay, Finnie, let's go see," and he was out of food.  He is a smart cat. It really smelled bad down there but I looked all around and didn't see any accidents.  Some litter was out of the box on the floor though.

When I tried to sweep up Loki's confetti mess, I had to use my fingernails to get the gummy bits unstuck from the floor.  And Loki was all up on me when I tried to use the dust pan - he wanted to see what was going on.

I have a lot to do today - assignments due, for one thing.  Laundry.  Maybe Loki will let me fold my underwear today.  (I did tell how he was jumping up and grabbing the underwear as I tried to fold it, right?) 

No comments:

Post a Comment